Dill oil + Fennel Oil + Simethicone is a combination of three medicines. Dill oil is an essential oil extracted from the seeds of the Dill plant. This oil helps in reducing pain, preventing fungal and bacterial growth, and relieving spasms. Dill oil benefits include Supporting digestion and overall health, it provides formidable antioxidant protection, and purifying the body’s systems. It is a great detoxifier as it increases urination, therefore promoting the removal of toxins from the body.
Fennel oil is composed of perennials, which is a pleasant-smelling herb along with yellow flowers. Fennel is a Mediterranean root now found all over the world. Applying fennel oil to the skin is very beneficial for skincare as it has Anti-Cellilite properties. It is also a good facial toner, soother, and cleanser. This oil is beneficial also for oily skin types. itis very effective in preventing Acne. This also is helpful for your hair too.
Simethicone is used in the treatment of symptoms of gas such as uncomfortable or painful pressure, fullness, and bloating. This helps break up gas bubbles in the gut. Dill Oil + Fennel Oil + Simethicone are herbal medicines that help in increasing the movement of the stomach and intestines, which pushes the food through the digestive system. They also help in relieving muscle spasms in the gut.
Uses of Dill oil + Fennel Oil + Simethicone
- Relives from Abdominal pain
- Relives from flatulence
- Reduces gas in the stomach
This medication is a combination of three medicines. Simethicone is an antifoaming medicine that works by disintegrating gas bubbles, through which easy passage of gas is obtained.
Directions of use
Swallow the tablet as a whole with a full glass of water. Be cautious not to crush, chew or bite it. For any other queries please consult your doctor. Keep the tablet away from your children. Do not start, stop or increase the medicine on your own as this can be harmful to you. It’s always best to ask the doctor before taking such measures.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take.
- Tell your doctor if you or if you have or have ever had any kind of allergies related to this medicine or any other kind of allergy.
- Never skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping the use of medicine early may make the infection harder to treat.
- The dose of this medicine will depend on what you are being treated for, but you need to complete the full course of oil drops as mentioned by your doctor.
- In deciding to use a medicine, the risks of taking the medicine must be weighed against the good it will do. This decision will be taken by your doctor.
- Prevention is always better than cure and is vital in healthcare. So, eat healthy food and do exercise daily.
- Do not mix any other kind of medicine with these oil drops as this can lead to a reaction between the drugs and can harm your body badly. Healthy habits are an essential part to stay healthy and it also strengthens our immune system to fight diseases. Whether they are external or internal.
Ques: How long do I need to use These oil drops before I see improvement in my condition?
Ans: This oil is to be taken till the time you see an improvement in your health conditions. You need to continue till the full course is complete. For more details, one needs to talk with a doctor to know when to stop using the medication.
Ques: At what frequency do I need to use the medicine?
Ans: This usage of oil should be done as directed by the doctor.
Ques: Should I take the drug empty stomach, before food, or after food?
Ans: This medication should be taken after food in a prescribed manner. For clarification, you can always talk with your doctor.
Ques: Is this medicine safe to use?
Ans: Dill oil + Fennel Oil + Simethicone oil drops are safe if used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. Take it exactly as directed and do not skip any dose. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully and let your doctor know if any of the side effects bother you.