This injection contains two strong medicines, Ceftriaxone 250 mg and Sulbactam 125 mg, and it can be used to treat many different bacterial infections. Doctors suggest it for patients who are trying to cure infections caused by bacteria.
This medicine has two powerful drugs called Ceftriaxone 250 mg and Sulbactam 125 mg . They work together to help the user get rid of bacterial infections.
Ceftriaxone 250 mg: It is a type of medicine that stops bacteria from making a protective covering, which they need to survive. It’s an antibiotic.
Sulbactam 125 mg: It is a type of medicine that helps other antibiotics work better by making the bacteria more sensitive to them.
How To Use Ceftriaxone 250 mg and Sulbactam 125 mg For Injection
- Ceftriaxone & Sulbactam Injection should only be given by a healthcare professional.
- Make sure you keep all the appointments for taking this medicine.
- You should finish the treatment even if you start to feel better. Stopping the treatment all of a sudden might make the medicine not work as well.
- This medicine can make you feel sick, throw up, have diarrhea, or have stomach pain. If any of the side effects get worse, see your doctor right away. If you have an allergic reaction such as rashes, itching, swelling, or difficulty breathing, you should get medical help right away.
Benefits Of Ceftriaxone 250 mg and Sulbactam 125 mg For Injection
Ceftriaxone 250 mg and sulbactam 125 mg for injection is a mixture of two medicines: ceftriaxone 250 mg , which is an antibiotic, and sulbactam 125 mg, which helps the antibiotic work better. Here are some good things about ceftriaxone 250 mg and sulbactam 125 mg for injection:
Ceftriaxone 250 mg works in two ways: It stops bacteria from making their cell walls, which they need to stay alive. Sulbactam 125 mg stops certain bacteria from making enzymes that can break down ceftriaxone 250 mg , making it work better against the bacteria.
Broad Spectrum Antibacterial Activity: Ceftriaxone 250 mg and sulbactam 125 mg can kill many different types of bacteria, both the kind that turns purple when stained and the kind that turns pink. This makes them good at fighting lots of different infections.
Treating Different Infections: This medicine is often used to treat infections in the respiratory system, urinary system, skin, stomach, and reproductive organs, as well as infections after surgery.
Reduced resistance: Sulbactam 125 mg added to ceftriaxone helps to stop bacteria from becoming resistant by stopping beta-lactamase enzymes from working. This helps ceftriaxone 250 mg to keep working against bacteria that make these enzymes.
Convenient Dosing: Ceftriaxone 250 mg and sulbactam 125 mg injection are given through a vein, which makes it easy to give the correct amount based on the person’s weight, medical history, and type of infection.
Side Effects Of Ceftriaxone 250 mg and Sulbactam 125 mg Injection
Many side effects will go away on their own as your body gets used to the medicine, and you don’t need to see a doctor for them. Talk to your doctor if the symptoms continue or if you are concerned about them.
- Increased liver enzymes
- Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)
- Increased white blood cell count (eosinophils)
- Decreased white blood cell count (lymphocytes)
- Low blood platelets
Precautions Of Ceftriaxone 250 mg and Sulbactam 125 mg Injection
- Using Ceftriaxone 250 mg & Sulbactam 125 mg Injection without being careful can cause trouble for the user because it is very strong. That’s why healthcare experts suggest remembering these safety tips:
- Do not take it by yourself. Allow the doctor to give you the shot of the injection. It’s not safe to give yourself medication without a doctor’s advice. It’s important to get a doctor’s recommendation before taking any medication.
- There isn’t enough proof to show that drinking alcohol affects how Ceftriaxone 250 mg & Sulbactam 125 mg Injection works in your body.
- This injection is safe to use if you are pregnant. Many animal studies have found that there are no negative effects on the baby’s growth and development.
- Ceftriaxone 250 mg & Sulbactam 125 mg Injection should be used carefully with patients who have liver problems.