Ceftriaxone 1000 mg & Tazobactam 125 mg Injection is a medication that helps with bacterial infections. It contains ceftriaxone, an antibiotic, and tazobactam, which helps the antibiotic to work better. This medicine mix stops bacteria from growing and spreading in the body.
Ceftriaxone and Tazobactam infusion is a strong medicine that is used to treat serious infections caused by bacteria. It can be used for infections in the lungs, brain, blood, urine, abdomen, skin, bones, joints, and reproductive organs.
It is usually given with a needle in a vein by a doctor or nurse. How long the treatment will take depends on how serious the infection is, the patient’s age, weight, and overall health.
How To Use Ceftriaxone 1000 mg & Tazobactam 125 mg Injection?
- Ceftolozane and tazobactam injection is a powder that is mixed with liquid and given through a vein every 8 hours for 4 to 14 days. The injection is a powder that is mixed with liquid. It is given through a vein every 8 hours for 4 to 14 days.
- It takes around 1 hour to give one dose. How long you need to take medicine depends on the type of infection you have and how well the medicine works for you.
- You can receive ceftolozane and tazobactam injections at the hospital or administer the medicine to yourself at home. If you need to take ceftolozane and tazobactam shots at home, your doctor will show you how to use the medicine. Be sure to understand these directions and ask your doctor if you don’t know something.
- You will start to feel better in the first few days after getting ceftolozane and tazobactam injections. If you still feel bad or get worse, tell your doctor. If you are still not feeling well after getting ceftolozane and tazobactam shots, tell your doctor.
Benefits Of Ceftriaxone 1000 mg & Tazobactam 125 mg Injection
Ceftriaxone 1000 mg & Tazobactam 125 mg injection is good for treating infections caused by bacteria and has many benefits.
Wide-ranging effectiveness: Ceftriaxone and Tazobactam are two medicines that work together to kill many different types of bacteria. Ceftriaxone is a medicine that stops bacteria from growing, and Tazobactam helps it work even better against bacteria.
Treating bacterial infections: Ceftriaxone 4gm + Tazobactam 500mg injection is used to treat different infections caused by bacteria. These infections include pneumonia, meningitis, septicemia, urinary tract infections, infections in the abdomen, skin and soft tissue infections, bone and joint infections, and pelvic inflammatory infections.
Better results: Combining Ceftriaxone and Tazobactam in an injection is more effective in fighting bacteria. Tazobactam helps Ceftriaxone to work better by preventing the bacteria from becoming able to resist it.
Easily Accepted: Ceftriaxone 1000 mg & Tazobactam 125 mg injections are usually safe for most people and don’t cause many serious side effects or drug toxicity. Just like any medicine, it might make some people feel sick. Some people may experience stomach issues, allergies, or changes in their blood cell levels as side effects.
Side Effects Of Ceftriaxone 1000 mg & Tazobactam 125 mg Injection
- Allergic dermatitis,
- Elevated serum glutamic pyruvic transaminase
Precautions Of Ceftriaxone 1000 mg & Tazobactam 125 mg Injection
- Inform your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to ceftolozane, tazobactam, piperacillin and tazobactam (Zosyn), or any other antibiotics like cephalosporins, penicillins, or any other medications. Let us know if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the ceftriaxone and tazobactam injection. Ask the person at the store for a paper that tells you what’s in the medicine.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist about any other medications, vitamins, supplements, or herbal products you are taking or thinking of taking. Your doctor may need to change your medicine doses or keep a close eye on you for any side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you have kidney problems.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, thinking about getting pregnant, or breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while getting ceftriaxone and tazobactam injections, tell your doctor.