Lithotriptic & Alkalizer syrup is a combination of two medicines that increases the ph of urine, making it less acidic. Alkaliser Syrup works as a urine alkalizer. This helps the kidneys eliminate excess uric acid from the body, thereby preventing gout and specific kidney stones.
Benefits of Lithotriptic & Alkalizer syrup
In Treatment of Gout
This medicine is used in the treatment of Gout, which is caused by too much uric acid in the body. When the level of uric acid becomes too high, crystals may form in and around certain joints and your kidneys. This might cause sudden and severe aches, redness, warmth, and swelling. This medicine works by preventing crystals from forming and reducing the levels of uric acid in your blood.
In Treatment of Kidney stone
Lithotriptic & Alkalizer syrup helps in the treatment and prevention of the formation of kidney stones. It restrains stone formation and breaks up small stones that are beginning to form. This medicine helps to form a protective layer on the existing stones and helps prevent other particles from sticking to their surface and becoming bigger in size.
- Restrains the formation of new kidney stone
- Flushes out small stones from the kidneys
- Dissolves already formed kidney stones
- Normalizes urinary ph & stops burning during urination
How to use
- This medication should be taken as directed by the doctor, and do check the label for more instructions before use.
- Measure it with a measuring cup and take it through the mouth.
- Shake well before use
- This medicine can be taken with or without food.
- For better results take the doses at a fixed time.
Side effects of Lithotriptic & Alkalizer syrup
There are not any serious side effects relating to this medicine, most side effects will pass, without causing any harm. Consult the doctor if you encounter below symptoms:
- Stomach pain
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Keep taking this Syrup as prescribed to get the most benefits.
- Eat citrus-rich fruits such as lemons, oranges, etc., and drink adequate amounts of fluids to prevent the formation of kidney stones.
- Drink plenty of water, but drinks like tea and coffee also count.
- Add fresh lemon juice to your water.
- Avoid fizzy drinks.
- Do not eat too much salt.
- Eat more calcium-rich foods.
- Eat less sodium.
- Eat fewer oxalate-rich foods.
- Eat less animal protein.
- Avoid vitamin C supplement.
- Explore herbal remedies.
- Talk about all the medications taking currently:
- protease inhibitors
- chemotherapy drugs
- uricosuric drugs
The longer you take these drugs, the higher your risk of kidney stones. Please consult with your doctor before taking the listed medicines.
- Talk to your doctor about preventative medications.
Ques. What if you forgot to take this syrup?
Ans. If you miss the dose by any chance, take it as soon as possible, do not take if it coincides with the next dose. Never double your dose.
Ques. Are there any allergic reactions to this medicine?
Ans. There are not any specific allergic reactions to this medicine.
Ques. Can I stop taking Lithotriptic & Alkalizer syrup, if I feel better?
Ans. No, you should not stop taking the medicine without doctor’s consent. As discontinuation can lead to further issues.