Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules have Progesterone which is a type of medicine called Steroid hormone. It adds extra progesterone to your body when you are having trouble getting pregnant because you don’t have enough progesterone, or when you are getting help to have a baby.
It can also help to sustain a new pregnancy by keeping the uterine lining thick. It can help stop miscarriages and early births by raising the amount of progesterone in the blood.
This medicine helps with problems caused by not having enough progesterone in the body, like abnormal bleeding and not getting periods because of hormone issues or problems with the reproductive organs. It is also used with estrogen treatment to help with menopausal symptoms.
How To Use Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules?
There are a few guidelines while taking these capsules
- Take these capsules as per your doctor’s instructions.
- You must take the medicine with a glass of water.
- Do not break or bite the medicine.
- Your doctor will figure out how much medicine you need to take and for how long, based on how old you are, how much you weigh, and how sick you are.
Benefits Of Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules
Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules can be helpful for some things, according to what the research shows.
Maintenance of Pregnancy: Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules help women keep their pregnancy if they don’t have enough progesterone. Progesterone is a hormone that helps the uterus grow and develop, which is important for a healthy pregnancy.
Restoration Of Menstrual Cycles: These pills can help women who have stopped having their period to start it again. Progesterone helps control the menstrual cycle. Taking progesterone can help balance hormones and make periods regular again.
Relief From Menopause Symptoms: Progesterone and estrogen are used together to help with symptoms of menopause. Together, these hormones can help lessen hot flashes, sweating at night, and other symptoms that happen because of hormonal changes during menopause.
Enhanced Absorption & Availability: Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules are made smaller through a process called micronization, which makes the progesterone particles smaller in size. This makes them dissolve and get into the body better, so they work better and might have fewer side effects.
Side Effects Of Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules
- Stomach or abdominal cramps, bloating, nausea, vomiting, constipation
- Hair loss
- Fluid retention
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Breast pain
- Irregular vaginal bleeding or spotting
Precautions Of Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules
- Pregnant women can take these capsules to help the baby grow at the beginning of the pregnancy. But first, talk to your doctor before using it.
- Do not take these capsules if you are breastfeeding. You must talk to your doctor before you take it.
- If you feel dizzy or tired after taking these capsules, don’t drive or use machines.
- Use these capsules carefully if you have kidney problems. So, talk to your doctor before you take these capsules.
- These capsules should not be used by people who have liver disease or abnormal liver test results. Use it carefully in patients with non-cancerous liver growth. So, make sure to talk to your doctor before using these capsules.
- Don’t use these capsules if you are allergic to Progesterone.