Beclomethasone, Dipropionate, Clotrimazole, and Neomycin Sulfate Cream is a medicine that is used to treat skin infections caused by fungus and bacteria.
Beclomethasone Dipropionate is a type of medicine that can help soothe and lessen swelling and itchiness caused by skin problems.
Clotrimazole is a medicine that helps treat fungal infections by stopping the fungi from growing.
Neomycin Sulfate: It is a medicine that fights against germs and helps to treat infections caused by bacteria.
This cream has different ingredients that help treat both fungal and bacterial infections. It can relieve symptoms like itching, redness, and inflammation.
How To Use
- Make sure to wash your hands well before and after putting on the cream.
- Wipe the skin area that is affected with a clean cloth until it is dry.
- Put a small amount of the cream on the part of your body that is hurting and softly massage it in.
- Follow the instructions given by your healthcare provider when using the cream. Don’t use more or less of it than instructed, and don’t use it for longer than the doctor says.
- Make sure to not put the cream in your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- If you forget to take a dose, use it as soon as you remember. If it’s almost time for your next dose, just skip the one you missed and keep following your usual schedule.
Beclomethasone, Dipropionate, Clotrimazole, and Neomycin Sulfate Cream help people with different skin problems. These ingredients work together to treat the skin in different ways.
Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Beclomethasone Dipropionate, which is a kind of medicine called a corticosteroid, has a strong ability to reduce inflammation in the body. It can make redness, swelling, and itching go away. It is used for skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, and allergies. This can make you feel much better and help your skin look better overall.
Antifungal Action: Clotrimazole is a medicine that kills fungi that cause skin infections. It works well to treat skin infections like ringworm, athlete’s foot, and jock itch by stopping the fungus from growing and reproducing.
Antibacterial Protection: Neomycin Sulfate, a medicine that fights against bacteria, helps stop or treat skin infections caused by bacteria. It stops bacteria from growing and multiplying. This ingredient fights bacteria and is very helpful when there is a chance of getting a bacterial infection along with a skin problem.
Complete Treatment: This cream has three ingredients that work together to treat problems that cause swelling, fungal infections, and possible bacterial issues. This makes the treatment easier, giving patients more convenience.
Symptom Relief: This cream helps with many skin problems by treating the causes (inflammation, fungi, and bacteria) and easing the symptoms (itching, redness, and discomfort).
To protect against additional infections: Neomycin Sulfate not only treats current bacterial infections but also helps prevent more bacterial infections that can happen when the skin is weakened because of skin conditions like inflammation or fungi.
Improved Skin Healing: This cream helps the skin heal faster by reducing redness and stopping the growth of fungi and bacteria. It helps the skin heal and become healthy again.
Versatility: This cream, containing Beclomethasone, Dipropionate, Clotrimazole, and Neomycin Sulfate, is able to treat many different skin problems. It is a good option for people with various skin issues.
Ease Of Application: Applying the cream is easy because it can be directly put on the areas that need treatment. This helps to make sure that the treatment is focused and covers the affected areas evenly.
Some possible side effects of this medication include:
- Burning or itching at the application site
- Dry skin
- Redness or irritation of the skin
- Thinning of the skin
- Changes in skin colour
- Increased hair growth
- Skin rash or hives
- If you have an allergy to any of the ingredients, do not take this medication.
- Please let your doctor know if you have any health conditions, especially if you have had skin allergies in the past or if you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Don’t put the cream on cuts or infected areas of the skin with viruses like herpes or chickenpox.
- Do not put a bandage or dressing on the treated area unless your doctor tells you to do so.
- This medicine might cause your skin to be more affected by sunlight. Stay out of the sun for too long and put on sunblock when you’re outside.
- Make sure you do what your doctor tells you about how to use this medicine, including how much to use and how often to put it on.