It is helping to make the pain feel better. It contains two medicines: aceclofenac and paracetamol. These drugs work by stopping the chemical messengers that make you feel pain, heat, and inflammation (redness and swelling). Suspension helps little kids cool down and feel better when they have a fever and are red and swollen. This medicine works by stopping a chemical messenger that causes fever and swelling.
Directions To Use
- If your child is allergic to any medicine or product, or has had heart, liver, kidney, or lung problems, or a bleeding condition, tell the doctor before giving them Aceclofenac and Paracetamol Suspension. This information is really important for changing the amount of medicine your child needs and planning their treatment.
- When you give this medicine to your child, make sure to use the right amount at the right time and in the right way. You can take it by mouth before or after eating. But it’s a good idea to give this medicine to your child after they have eaten to lessen the chance of a stomach ache. Get into the routine of giving it to your child at the same time every day so they remember to take it.
Benefits Of Aceclofenac and Paracetamol Suspension
Here are some benefits about Aceclofenac and Paracetamol Suspension:
Relieves Pain: Aceclofenac and Paracetamol together help to reduce mild to moderate pain effectively. Aceclofenac is a medicine that helps with pain and swelling, while Paracetamol helps with pain and reduces fever.
Anti-inflammatory action: Aceclofenac in the suspension helps reduce swelling and pain at the injured or painful area. It can help relieve arthritis, muscle issues, and other conditions that cause swelling.
Reducing Fever: The paracetamol in the liquid medicine helps lower fever by affecting the part of the brain that controls body temperature. It helps lower fever caused by different sicknesses.
Convenience: Aceclofenac and Paracetamol in liquid form are easy to take, especially for people who have trouble swallowing pills.
Fast Acting: Working together, Aceclofenac and Paracetamol in the same liquid medicine make each other more effective at relieving pain and reducing inflammation than if you took them separately.
Treating Different Problems: Aceclofenac and Paracetamol Suspension can help with headaches, toothaches, muscle and joint pain, arthritis, pain after surgery, and fever.
Quick: The liquid medicine gets into the body faster, so it works faster to relieve pain and fever.
Easily tolerated: When used as instructed and with a doctor’s oversight, most people can use Aceclofenac and Paracetamol Suspension without any problems. It may have only a few mild side effects.
After giving your kid this medicine, they might feel sick, throw up, have a stomach ache, lose their appetite, have heartburn, or have diarrhea. These side effects will only last for a short time and will go away as your child’s body gets used to the medicine. If the problem keeps happening or gets worse for your child, go to the doctor right away.
Here are some things for which you need to be thoughtful :
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, or any other things in the suspension. Allergies can cause a quick medical emergency.
- Tell your doctor about any health problems you have, like asthma, liver or kidney issues, stomach ulcers, bleeding disorders, or heart problems. Some health problems might need changes in the amount of medicine you take, or need to be checked more often while using this medication.
- If you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before taking Aceclofenac and Paracetamol Suspension. We may need to check if this medication is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Be careful when giving this medicine to kids or old people. The amount of medicine may need to be changed depending on how old you are and how healthy you are.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, and herbs you are taking to avoid any problems with how they work together. Aceclofenac and Paracetamol can affect other medications, making them work less well or causing more side effects.
- Side effects on stomach and intestines: Aceclofenac can make it more likely to get ulcers, bleeding, or holes in the stomach or intestines. It’s important to be careful when using this medication if you’ve had stomach problems before.
- The liver helps the body break down Paracetamol. People with liver problems should be careful when using Aceclofenac and Paracetamol Suspension and should be supervised by a doctor.
- Aceclofenac and Paracetamol can harm your kidneys and how they work. People with kidney problems should be careful when using this medication and may need to change how much they take.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking Aceclofenac and Paracetamol Suspension because it can make side effects on your liver and stomach worse.
- Taking too much suspension can cause serious problems. Stick to the recommended dosage. If you take too much of the medicine, get medical help right away.